The Mad River Resource Management Alliance (MRRMA) serves the Vermont communities of Fayston, Moretown, Roxbury, Waitsfield, Warren, and Waterbury to provide assistance in the management of a variety of waste management systems.
MRRMA announces updates as a result of issues related to the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Composting Workshops will be held on August 15 and 22, 2020 >> See details
- Fall HHW Collection is still scheduled for Saturday, October 3, 2020 at Harwood Union High School from 9-1. We recommend that you store household hazardous waste in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated location, inaccessible to children or pets. Please do not dispose of HHW down the drain or in the trash. Keep the HHW in original containers with original labels and check the containers that your products are in. If necessary, over-pack them with additional containment to prevent any leaks or spills.
- Earthwise Transfer Station in Waitsfield is operates 8am - 3pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday and 8am - 1pm on Saturday.
- Rodney’s Rubbish Transfer Station in Waterbury is open Wednesday - Friday, 9am - 4pm and Saturday, 8am - 2pm. His bottle redemption center closes half an hour before the transfer station.
- A & J Recycling located behind the Village Grocery in Waitsfield is open 7am -12pm on Saturday.